To unlock the wheels on a Samsung refrigerator, you need to follow these steps:
- Locate the leveling feet at the front of the refrigerator.
- Use a flat-blade screwdriver to push in the slots on the top of the leveling feet. This will release the wheels.
- Once the wheels are unlocked, you can move the refrigerator by pulling or pushing it forward or backward.
Note: It is important to note that some Samsung refrigerators do not have unlockable wheels. If you are unable to locate the slots on the leveling feet, or if the wheels do not release when you push in the slots, then your refrigerator does not have unlockable wheels.
- Always have someone help you move the refrigerator, as it is very heavy.
- Be careful not to scratch your floor when moving the refrigerator.
- Do not move the refrigerator if it is plugged in.