Here are the steps on how to cook Kalua Pork in The Sims 4:
- Make sure you have a Sulani Volcanic BBQ Searer. You can find this in the Outdoor Activities category of the Build Mode catalog.
- Click on the Sulani Volcanic BBQ Searer and select “Cook Feast”.
- Select “Kalua Pork” from the list of feast options.
- The Sim will start cooking the Kalua Pork. This will take some time, so be patient.
- Once the Kalua Pork is cooked, the Sims will serve it to themselves and any other Sims who are around.
Here are some additional tips for cooking Kalua Pork in The Sims 4:
- You can use the “Grand Pit BBQ Feast” option to cook more Kalua Pork at once.
- If you want to cook Kalua Pork for a large group of Sims, you can use multiple Sulani Volcanic BBQ Searers.
- Kalua Pork is a high-quality meal, so it will give your Sims a positive mood buff.