The 2019 GMC Yukon Denali 6.2L V8 has a maximum towing capacity of 8,500 pounds when properly equipped. This is slightly lower than the towing capacity of the 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 6.2L V8, which is 12,200 pounds. However, the Yukon Denali is a larger and heavier vehicle, so it is understandable that it would have a lower towing capacity.
The Yukon Denali is a great choice for towing a variety of trailers, including boat trailers, RV trailers, and utility trailers. It is also a good choice for towing heavy loads, such as construction equipment and farm equipment.
If you are considering purchasing a 2019 GMC Yukon Denali 6.2L V8, be sure to check the towing capacity of the specific vehicle you are interested in. The towing capacity may vary depending on the configuration and options of the vehicle.
Here are some tips for towing safely with a 2019 GMC Yukon Denali 6.2L V8:
- Make sure the trailer is properly loaded and balanced.
- Use a trailer brake controller.
- Be aware of the increased stopping distance required when towing a trailer.
- Avoid sudden acceleration and braking.
- Take corners slowly and carefully.
- Allow extra space between you and the vehicle in front of you.
Following these tips will help you tow safely and enjoy your Yukon Denali.