To start a Stihl FS 111 RX weed eater, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are wearing the proper safety gear, including eye protection, gloves, and long pants.
- Fill the fuel tank with a mixture of 2-cycle engine oil and gasoline. The ratio should be 50:1, which means 50 parts gasoline to 1 part 2-cycle engine oil.
- Prime the weed eater by pressing the primer bulb until it feels firm.
- Set the choke lever to the “Closed” position.
- Pull the recoil starter cord until the engine starts.
- Once the engine is started, set the choke lever to the “Open” position.
- Adjust the throttle trigger to the desired speed.
Here are some additional tips for starting a Stihl FS 111 RX weed eater:
- If the weed eater does not start after a few pulls, press the primer bulb again and try again.
- If the engine starts but then dies, try setting the choke lever to the “Open” position.
- If the engine is still having trouble starting, you may need to clean or replace the spark plug.
- Always wear the proper safety gear when using a weed eater.
- Be careful not to overfill the fuel tank.
- Never start the weed eater indoors or in an area with poor ventilation.
- Be aware of your surroundings and avoid spraying people or objects with the weed eater.
If you are having trouble starting your Stihl FS 111 RX weed eater, here are a few things you can check:
- Make sure the fuel tank is full and the fuel mixture is fresh.
- Check the spark plug and make sure it is clean and in good condition.
- Clean the air filter.
- Make sure the choke lever is in the correct position.
If you are still having trouble starting the weed eater, you may need to take it to a Stihl-authorized service dealer for assistance.